- Day 1 – Kathmandu Arrive in Kathmandu for a 2 night stay.
- Day 2 – Kathmandu Tour Kathmandu in the morning. Visit the medieval city of Bhaktapur in the afternoon.
- Day 3 – To Pokhara Option to take a spectacular early morning mountain flight to see Mount Everest (weather permitting). After breakfast, fly to Pokhara. Afternoon boat-ride on Phewa Lake.
- Day 4 – Trek to Birethanti A three-hour trek through Chandrakot and the Modi valley. Lunch and afternoon at leisure in Birethanti. Stay overnight at the lodge, which has magnificent views of 6,995 metre-high Fishtail Mountain.
- Day 5 – Trek to Majgaun A two-hour trek to Majgaun Lodge, with views of Annapurna South, Annapurna 1 and Hiunchuli. Afternoon visit to a school and local village house turned into a museum.
- Day 6 – Trek to Dhampus A four-hour trek through forests to Dhampus.
- Day 7 – To Phedi & Pokhara A 1.5-hour descent through villages and rice fields. Continue by road to Pokhara via the Tibetan refugee camp and monastery. Afternoon at leisure.
- Day 8 – Pokhara At leisure.
- Day 9 – To Kathmandu Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon at leisure.
- Day 10 – Depart Kathmandu.
Accommodation: Trekking accommodation is in simple and comfortable lodges with private facilities, timed hot water, electricity, and continental and local cuisine. On each evening during the trek, complimentary local drinks are served prior to dinner.
Equipment: A daypack, duffel bag, walking stick, poncho, down jacket, hat and gloves are available for guest’s use.
Health & Fitness: A reasonable level of fitness is required to undertake this tour. Trekking is at altitudes between 1,000 and 2,500 metres along occasionally steep mountain paths. If you have any medical concerns, you should receive clearance from your doctor prior to travel.
Extensions: It is possible to extend the trek by 2 days to include a more challenging five-hour trek to Ghandruk. An extension may also be taken to Chitwan National Park.
Please contact us for details.